Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Bat Pod in Action


Some new high resolution images have been released from "The Dark Knight Rises" and I thought it might be worthy to take a closer examination of the Bat-pod to see if any changes have been made since the last movie.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any.

I thought I'd be clever and pick up on some thing new.  Maybe even some subtle differences in the Bat-pod bike that Batman is riding above and the version that Anne Hathaway's Catwoman is taking for a ride below.

Still nothing.



I suppose the most intriguing thing about these images is that Catwoman is on the Bat-pod in the first place.  It makes you wonder if she has stolen the Bat-pod or perhaps she is riding to the rescue of Batman as he is being assailed by the Bane and his army of goons.

In the image below we see Catwoman riding down the steps of some Gotham City edifice.  Note the snowflakes as they swirl about her.




I'm assuming (I know, never assume anything) this takes place at the same time Batman is having it out with Bane as the snowflakes are swirling about them also.


The thing is we don't see Batman in the same images as Catwoman but for all intents and purposes they seem to be in the scene.  Even the columns of this mighty Gotham edifice (City Hall?) are the same.


So I guess what I really should be asking is, not if there were any changes to the Bat-pod but if the Bat-pod is being used to rescue Batman or Catwoman is just flat out stealing it!

I say she is flat out stealing it.  She is a world class thief and what better way to "liberate" the Bat-pod than when Batman is tangled up with Bane and his band of hardy thugs.

So there you have it I go from examining the Bat-pod to the "bold" prediction that we will see Catwoman steal it in "The Dark Knight Rises".  I for one wouldn't want to be in Catwoman's shoes once Batman disengages himself from the melee with Bane.  I think we all know Batman has a few anger issues and stealing the Bat-pod may just push him over the edge  You certainly don't want an angry Batman on your "tail".


Then again, when Batman and Catwoman get together it usually ends up the same old way.



C'mon dude she stole your ride!  Hello, hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment